Terms and Conditions
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS:
A deposit of 50% of stay or full amount if amount is less than $1,000.00; whichever is greater applies. An additional fee will be required for pet-friendly properties. If the amount is greater than $1,000.00 the final payment will automatically be processed 60 days prior to the reservation.
Effective June 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020 the COVID Extenuating Circumstances policy shall be in effect and override any previous cancellation policy in effect. The extenuating cirumstances policy allows for reservations to be cancelled by traveller within a 30 day grace period for a full refund minus a 5% processing fee. Please not that all reservations outside of the dates of the Extenuating Circumstances Policy shall default back to the original policy, no execptions allowed.
RESERVATIONS PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to:pet fee, transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted. The card on file must be current and valid on day of arrival for incidentals and/or damage to property. No refunds are given for shortened stays. Card used as collateral for possible damages to property must have the minimum security hold amount available.
Full refund, less 5% Processing/Administrative fee upon 60 days notice for most nightly rentals. If cancellation occurs within the 60 day cancellation period, the entire stay is non-refundable, unless Watchdog Vacation Rentals LLC is able to book the entire stay at the same rental rate. Watchdog Vacation Rentals LLC will make every effort to re-book the property for the cancelling guest so as to lessen the financial loss; however cannot make any certain guarantees.
Our office is conveniently located in the pink building at the 4-Way with parking at 309 Sixth St. in the town of Crested Butte. We are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and available in the office, by appointment, on Saturdays and Sundays. Please follow current COVID-19 safety rules for entering the office building by wearing a face covering and maintaining social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet. Please click HERE to view County Updates on COVID -19 in Gunnison County.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
Effective year-round. We do not refund for inclement weather, potential snow-storms, lack of snow, or evacuation orders with a guest or other circumstances beyond our control. We strongly encourage the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment, which we offer through CSA Travel. Please notify your reservationsist of your desire to add this policy at your additional cost.
- Guest hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of the property and Guest, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Guest hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Watchdog Vacation Rentals, LLC harmless from and indemnify Watchdog Vacation Rentals, LLC against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals (unless property is pet friendly, pre-authorization is approved and animal has been registered on the Guest Rental Agreement prior to check-in, and the pet fee paid), and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Guest in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Guest further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- All properties are NON-SMOKING. If smoking in the property is detected it will result in an additional charge on the credit card on file or will be deducted from your security deposit at the MINIMUM rate of $500.00.